Saturday, May 21, 2011

Insurance!!! UGH

Sooooooo - insurance denied the procedure. Round one. I am hoping that I can get the "appeal" done in the next two weeks or the date will have to be changed. Too much to get in done in such a short time.
Wish me luck

Thursday, May 5, 2011

OK.... so I am going to try and post.
Currently I am working on insurance coverage. It is still pending....... and pending......and pending.
The braces actually helped the jaw pain for about a week! and now the daily migraine has come back.
The surgery date is scheduled for July 26th - if we can get the orthodontia complete as well as the prosthesis made and OK'd by the surgeon. They do a "practice" surgery with the prosthesis prior to the actual surgery.
Thanks for all your offers of help.... I will take you all up on it soon.