Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Real Date


Hi everybody. Everything is going well. My orthodontist appointment on Friday was good - he accidentally pinched my lower lip and it hurt! Ya hoo....... it must be starting to wake up. He says the rubber bands are working great and I am going to change my own rubber bands next week ( well probably Dr. David) and then see Dr. Wolford on 3/24.
David and I went out to dinner on Saturday night and I had egg drop soup and rice -with a REAL utensil. REal clothes ( which are fitting quite nicely by the way) and I did not spill any food on my real clothes. It was so fun to just be out with my hubby. I feel like I have had pretty good energy this weekend and maybe can get something done around home with less napping.
Looking forward to my visit with Dr. Wolford. I hope he thinks things are aligned the way he wants them to be. Fingers crossed.
Thanks and love to all
Bye Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend! Will be nice to get back to "normal"? What ever that looks like for you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete