Friday, January 20, 2012

Jody Trivia

Pat here, who just talked to Dave and he has received two updates so far that all is well during this 8-1/2 hour surgery. He believes the surgery will be finished around 4 pm Dallas time. Dave couldn't have spoken more highly of the surgeon, the anesthesiologist and other hospital staff.

On to the trivia: Out of curiosity, I asked Dave what Jody decided to have for dinner last night -- she had been told she could eat anything she wanted, but no food or water after 12 midnight. I told Dave that I had thought about what my own choice would be and decided I'd probably go for pizza and added "which shows how low brow my food tastes are."

Dave said that Jody's were even more low brow. What she was in the mood for was Chik-Fil-A nuggets so they had that for dinner, had a pleasant evening driving around Dallas, visiting old sites and both were able to sleep a bit last night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment