Monday, January 16, 2012

Time to go!!!


So I am heading for Dallas on Wednesday 1/18/12. I will be taking up residence at ye ole' Residence Inn in Dallas - after a few days of rest and relaxation at Baylor University Hospital. David is going to be staying with me during the hospital stay (hopefully only 3-4 nights) and then when I go to the hotel Kathleen and John will be there. They are driving so they will have transportation. The boys will be with Kathleen and John for a few days and then with Becky until David returns. Lily dog is going to have a fun time with Ginger Schmitz... she is looking forward to that very much.
Thank you all so much for helping me plan this out. The details are stressing me out now. Oh wait.....everything is stressing me out. Thanks to my wonderful work teammates for covering my little school pumpkins while I am away. Don't be too nice to them so they will like me better when I get back :-)
The necklace around my neck in the photo is my lucky 4 leaf clover. Lots of new jammies. I'm ready.
And yes, I did cut my hair. simplicity is my motto right now.
David will be posting ( I think)
I will see you on the other side!

1 comment: