Monday, February 6, 2012

Home at last!


It is so nice to be in my own bed! The first day home was great and hard at the same time. I think everybody might have expected that all was going to be back to normal when we returned from Dallas. (me included). We have to find our groove again and then it will be fine. Poor David has appeared to have hit his wall yesterday - but today was a new day and we are all back at it. I had wonderful help during the day and will slowly figure out how to take care of my self - I know my wits will return at some time. Thanks for all the offers for food - we will take you all up on that. Still wearing my hat - my ears hurt. And I have been freezing!!! I still have no feeling in my chin,lower lip and cheeks - but I think my cheeks are trying to wake up.
Thanks for keeping up on the post !
Love yall
j

No comments:

Post a Comment