Monday, February 20, 2012

Looking Pretty

Look at my pretty toes. My sister took me out for a little beautification (more needed). Not all of the toes are mine. We had starbucks (out of a syringe....trendy) and had a pedi and mani and then........... we even stopped at the pharmacy. Then it was straight to bed for me. It was so great to be out.
Today on this presidents day I am celebrating by using my brain. Paying bills.... yes they have started rolling in. Brooks has a bit of cold so he is chillaxin with me and Cooper went to meet with "the band".
Tomorrow is my next orthodontist appointment. We are starting physical therapy and it does NOT look fun, easy or painless. Ill keep you posted on that.
Still sippin yummy soup out of syringes thanks to all you good cooks. Thanks for everything.
BBye

No comments:

Post a Comment